- Coating with silicone, high gloss, in coating thicknesses of from 0.2 mm to 3.0 mm
Suitable for direct contact with unpacked food, certified for the American market (FDA) and the European market (EU 1935/BfR).
In many cases silicone provides a significantly higher coefficient of friction than other coating materials and can prevent the goods being transported from slipping off the conveyor belt.
Coating with foam of:
- Sponge rubber
- Provision of perforations (round holes/oblong holes)
- Fitting of suction pads for the suspended transporting of sheet metal and PCBs
- Electrically conducting tracks with resistances of approx. 10^5 Ohm/100mm, e.g. for use with powder coating systems
- Sewing for reinforcing splices and strengthening longitudinal and cross sections
- Mechanical machining, e.g. grinding of V-grooves